Monday, April 13, 2009

Thing Eleven

Social media. How cool is that? I wondered what all those little symbols and words were on newspaper and other sites. We even have them on our new website at ACLD.
I watched "Social Media in Plain English." I really like those videos. Simple, short and easy to understand. Then I read some news sites, found an interesting article:

Ban on Drooping Drawers Faces Legal Challenge

and clicked on Digg. Turns out someone else beat me to being the first to tag that article. I'm not sure that I will really use these all that often. Honestly, I probably won't. They are a productivity detractor for me. I haven't been able to do any of the 23 Things at work. If I can't fit that in, I can't imagine how I would be able to read articles and make comments online to share with others. Although, If and when I do use it--yes, I would probably read stories based on the comments of others if It was something that interested me.

No comments:

Post a Comment