Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Thing Seven





Since I use BigHugeLabs for Thing six, I looked at ToonDoo first. I didn't feel creative enough to do my own cartoon, so I used Image Chef to create this. http://www.imagechef.com/ I think it would be fun to actually sign up for an account and play around with it by creating my own sketches. But, this one reflects my tendency to see 23 Things as a checklist. After thatI looked at other online image generators. So, I looked at the Generator blog and found a cool newspaper headlines generator. It linked to Image Chef, too. My daughter was married last week and what with having that on my mind during non-work time, no time at work for 23 Things and then being gone for over two weeks, I'm way behind on these things. The headline gives one reason why.

No comments:

Post a Comment